Thank you for visiting my blog. I am proud to announce that I am starting an affiliate network specifically for Websites and blogs related to prisons, prisoners, prison-life, prison reform, etc…
I am creating this network simply because I cannot find one like this to join myself. Affiliate marketing programs such as CJ, Linkshare, & Google networks are all great, UNLESS your site is related to prisons. There are very few links that I have found to be relevant to sites like ours. If you do find an affiliate that may work, (IE, online greeting cards, phone companies, etc…) they are bound to decline you as a network member because they simply don’t see how their product is relevant to your Website or blog.
My Current Ideas
- Below are some ideas I have in mind for launching and promoting this program.
- This will be a paid-program. The cost will be very affordable. I’m thinking somewhere between $5-$20 per month to remain in the program.
- 50% of all proceeds made from this program will go towards the purchase of my mom’s quarterly packages.
- Anyone who has a prison related site will be approved, as long as the site is not an adult site, hate-site or down right distasteful.
- Once you become a member, you will have access to banners and affiliate links to all of the prison related sites in our network.
- The Website itself will feature quality backlinks to all members’ Websites and blogs.
- The home page will contain blog updates of new members, their company info, Website info, etc…
- There will be page categories that will be customized to ensure that all members are placed in a category that makes sense.
- Each Regular Member’s site will be featured in the appropriate category.
- Premium members will also have their own page that will profile their company and link to their own Website.