If your loved one is scheduled to get out of prison soon, credit will soon become an issue. Help your incarcerated family and friends fix credit issues now, while they’re still locked up.
Help Your Incarcerated Family and Friends Fix Credit Issues
Not only will they want a car, or possibly need a home, but many jobs use credit reports to make hiring decisions. Therefore, having good credit will be essential to success on the streets.
Just imagine. As a loved one, you can do your part to give them head starts towards ignoring those revolving doors called recidivism. Having good credit as a prison inmate is a jump start to a better life on the streets.
You can help them with this NOW, while they are still incarcerated. Help your incarcerated family and friends fix credit issues, while building new credit before the get home and need it.
The Tricky World of a Prisoner’s Credit
But, it can be a bit tricky for prison inmates to monitor and maintain credit while locked up inside. So, it’s up to you to help the incarnated family and friends in your life with credit solutions for prison inmates.
When people are incarcerated and sentenced to prison, credit can slide downhill really fast. It’s next to impossible to keep up with debts, let alone pay them, after paying attorney fees, bail costs and/or keeping money on their books and phone accounts.
In most cases, prisoners come home to the following credit situations:
- Collections – All unpaid debts end up in collections, bringing down the credit score
- Fraud – Someone got a hold of their info and has been using their credit for years
- Nothing Found – This generally happens to inmates who have been in prison for more than seven years and means credit bureaus have no idea who this person is anymore
Help your incarcerated family and friends fix credit situations like these ahead of time. All you need is the right program, set up specifically to help you help them start getting it together now.
Cleaning Up Your Incarcerated Loved Ones’ Credit
With your loved one’s permission, you can help clean the prisoner’s credit now, before the release date is here. That way, the following will already be obsolete:
- Collections – 7-year drop offs, paying debtors, getting deletion letters
- Fraud – Adding fraud alerts to inmate’s credit reports, filing police report (if necessary)
- Nothing Found – Help establish new credit now, piggy backs, establish address, etc…
Credit Repair Solutions for Prison Inmates
We have partnered with one of the top credit repair companies in the nation to create Credit Repair Solutions for Prison Inmates. This is a special program designed to help you help your loved one come home to clean credit.
NOTE: This offer is not valid in GA, KS, LA, SC or VT.
Ready to do your part to bring your inmate home to good credit? Help your incarcerated family and friends fix credit issues now, while the storm is calm.