This site is possible only because of volunteers and contributors who understand the value of Prison Rideshare Network. Up until now, we have never charged for our prison visitor transportation services.
So, it takes an entire team of people willing to work for free to keep this site, our Facebook page and other social media networks operational and engaging. We have also had to run other types of fundraising campaigns to remain operational over the years.
Giving Thanks to Prison Rideshare Volunteers and Contributors
We’d like to give thanks to the following Prison Rideshare Network contributors and volunteers:
- Kiesha Joseph
- Lloyd D. Joseph
- Derrick Washington
- Alejandra Duran
- Rhonda Clark
- Linda Fox
- Yolanda Starks
- Christopher Malone
- Armand Eutsey
- Beverly Baker
PrisonLifts: A Customized Prison Carpool App
We’re trying to launch a prison carpool app to make it easy and convenient for you to find rides to prisons.
At the end of 2014, there were 1,561,500 inmates being held in state and federal correctional facilities in the US. The number of people trying to find rides to prisons to visit them is even more astounding.
Our network helps connect you with other prison loved ones so you can find prison carpool partners and other prison visit transportation services. All we need is you to make it successful.
Ways You Can Help
Interested in helping, but just don’t have any extra cash to contribute? Well, there are other ways you can help:
- Share our news on social media
- Add your prison visits transportation company to our Business Directory
- Refer us to Uber & Lyft drivers, taxi cab drivers, van pool drivers and other professionals willing to help our users get to prisons
- Add your planned prison visit events to find carpool partners to ride with you
- Write content for the Prison Rideshare Network Blog as a guest blogger
Use the Form Below to Subscribe to Our Newsletter